need help in naming and ordering part

A home owner from Oldsmar Fl says:
Hi. I need help. We have Alcon windows in our home. Replacements parts in Florida are impossible to find. These parts are old and brittle. I do not know how you call these... Our home was built in 1993. This part seems to be located at the bottom of each window for water to exit.

This specific window has 3 parts on the lower front. Enclosed find pictures.

My husband put tape on it to protect them from the weather.

I cannot pull it out to take a better picture.

Measurements are: 2 4/8" W x 3/4"H

Please let me know

1) Name of part
2) Do you sell the part
3) What company in Tampa Fl sells this part and replaces the parts. Job/labor work.
Thanks. Margarita
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a weep hole cover. We don't have this exact kind but you may be able to consider our 26-186. It works the same way, except the hole spacing needed to install it might be wider. You'd have to redrill the holes.

All of our hardware can be purchased directly from our site, however I am not familiar with your area. I will not be able to recommend stores or services.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)