need help ordering replacement windows from mid 1980s

A quick learner from east falmouth says:

Hello , I need a right and left operator.

It seems the end of the folding arm attaches to the bottom of the window.

I dont see how your parts attach to window. Is there a seperate two hole piece to attach to bottom of window?

THanks, Bob 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window part.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Bob. We'd like for you to take a look at both our 39-187 and 39-188 operators. See if both of these parts will work in place of your current ones. 

A quick learner from Falmouth mass says:
HI paul,
Yes they will work.however I also need the bracket stud at the end of the operator arm in my picture.that part is failing on some of my windows.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I can't say for sure whether or not your exact bracket is available. Take a look at both our 39-560 and 39-561 for consideration. I can't guarantee that you can use these style brackets on the window. If so, you would be required to drill new holes. We can not stress enough how careful you must be when drilling holes in the sash because you don't want to damage the glass. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)