need help with old window screen latches

A home owner from missouri says:
purchased a home built in 1960s, and I need to find
these window latches or need help identifying them.
screen clip
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 70-004 and 70-013 to see if you need one or the other to repair your screen.
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
How to install the Swisco 70-004 pull ring
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at