need lock levers for awning windows, 2 left and 2 right

A quick learner from Spearfish SD says:
These windows may be original with the log house, built in 1990. there are two awning windows in kitchen, and they are both missing the lever locks. they may be marvin windows or may not be, not sure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7035.jpeg
Also, the "slot" in the photo is about 2 ? inches long, and about 5/16 wide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize the lever in your photo. Would it be possible to see yours removed from the frame? Too much of it is obscured as it is now. Please let me know if that would be possible.

I included a better photo if that helps. I cannot revove it now due to being winter and 20 ft ladder outside would be needed. Let me know if that new photo helps. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7036.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is a huge help, thank you so much! I think I know just what this is: take a look at our 38-075 low profile Truth casement lock. This looks just about identical to the lock in this photo but give it a once-over and let me know if you agree, or if you had any questions.

How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
How to Replace a Casement Window Lock & Keeper
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.