need lower replacement pivot

A handy person from 07422 says:

hi hoping you can help me. the door now slides off the pivot which basically seemed like it was like a indented quarter that it sits onto of. can you please call me to discuss which part I many need and i can order a replacement one. Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 606436057(1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a type of pivot for a commercial door. We carry a few different kinds, but I can't make out what you have from this photo. The way I usually identify these is to go off of the installation hole pattern, since that's the most unique detail between the different types we carry.

I recommend looking at our entire selection of commercial pivots on this page. See if you can pick out a good match.

A handy person from 07422 says:
hi I uploaded a couple more pictures that may help . let me know if you can identify one that would work. this is to lower pivot
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200329_004024.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200329_004112.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200329_004024.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200329_004118.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm uncertain about this pivot's identity, but I'm forwarding this discussion to one of my senior colleagues who specializes in this sort of hardware, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can with more information. Thanks for bearing with us. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, I'm the colleague Tom mentioned. I think I can help.

Take a look at the 79-123 commercial door pivot set to start out. These are used on Kawneer doors. We also have a video that you may find helpful. I think there's a good chance the 79-123 set can work, though If you have the older Kawneer door you will need to drill new holes for the door portion of the pivot. The video should explain it all. 

How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Kawneer Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.