need narrowline sash balancer

A quick learner from baltimore md. says:
window visible glass measures 24 " length 32 1/2" width. I need both balancers for this anderson window. markings on balancers read E30 9#27 9-85

Which balancer do I order?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-939 sash balance. This can replace Andersen boxes with the stamp 9#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)