need parts

A quick learner from Rockford,Illinois says:
I am trying to find the small white plastic ( 5/32" x 1/2" x 3/4") guide piece that is fastened to the frame that the locking slide bar moves up or down on activated by the locking lever that draws the window shut & locked. There are 4 of these guide pieces on the frame to keep the locking bar in place in a vertical alignment. I work in maintenance, in a 60 unit senior housing facility with lots of windows and I now have 2 windows that these plastics guides have broken free from their rivets.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for the detailed pictures. Please take a look at our 39-544 Slider Block. Compare the measurements to see if this can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)