need parts - jal o vent window

A home owner from Downers Grove, IL says:
need to make handle usuable and need a screen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Did you need just the handle or the whole operator? If you only need the handle, can you remove it from the operator and tell me the diameter of the hole? Please be as precise as possible.

If you need the whole operator, please remove the entire thing from the window and show me a photo of the link arm. We will not be able to identify a replacement as long as this is installed.

Unfortunately, we do not sell screens. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Des Plaines IL says:
I have the same type of window and need the replacement glass where the screen would go. Do you sell the glass or know where one could be obtained?
Profile picture of Tom

We don't sell replacement glass, unfortunately. I recommend contacting a local glass shop for assistance.

A quick learner from IL says:

I need a bathroom window screen

22" by 13 3/8"

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0784.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement window screens of any type. Our company only sells smaller replacement parts, like latches locks, etc. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

A handy person from Westmont, IL says:
I am looking for 1 of each of the following brackets for a window. See attached photos. If you would also happen to have the glass as well, that would be wonderful ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16919020475696884355565315345337.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16919020705721561185344712072060.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Looks like you need the glass slat louver for your jalousie window. We unfortunately don't sell a very wide variety of these; in fact, we only carry one style, which is our 39-110. Just at a glance I can see that the design of this louver is somewhat different compared to your original, so I unfortunately can't verify whether or not it will work. I can only tell you that it is our only option. If you happen to know who made the window, you may want to contact them directly.

As for the glass slat itself, I'm afraid that's not something that we sell. We don't sell glass of any kind, just replacement hardware.

Alternate view of 39-110
Alternate view of 39-110

39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
39-005 How to replace a Jalousie operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.