need replacement part

A home owner from Livonia MI says:
Its a plastic piece. Has MEPLA on it. Also has 600.010 on it & right below that 08.25 on it. On the other side it has what looks like a backwards 2 & a circle w/ 91 in it which is quite small.
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This is an odd part. I've never seen anything like it. What does it do? Can you explain its function? Finally, is there any way I can see a picture of it installed? Thanks!
A home owner from Livonia says:
This piece holds up the drawer slide in the kitchen pantry.
User submitted photos of drawer rollers.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match, but take a look at our 32-334 or 32-339. Could one of those brackets work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at