need replacement part for broken sockets

A handy person from cleveland says:
i pretty sure my cabinets are from Medallion and are about 28 yrs old.
The plastic has cracked and in need of replacement. Note: they have a "slot" on the bottom that the track fits in.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a replacement drawer socket with that groove. The only thing we can recommend is replacing the track itself with one of our self-closing tracks, which you can browse here. You would also use a back socket like the 32-018 or 32-012.

A quick learner from cleveland says:
i ordered and received parts 32-012, 32-018, 32-061 from order 1169574.

i was hoping to use the long plastic piece that holds the drawer slide from the 32-012 with the
existing bracket that is stapled to the wall as seen in the original photo.

The long plastic piece is a bit too small to fit into the existing bracket.

so it looks like i have to remove the staples and old bracket, and mount the new bracket and long plastic piece.
due to limited space and no air powered staple gun, what would be the best way to mount the new brackets ?

keep in mind i have limited space under the counter top and only 2 arms to do that work.

thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We usually recommend installing the 32-012 with screws. This would require drilling new holes. Is that something you'd be able to do? If not, I'm not sure how else you'd get it in there. These really can only be installed using staples or screws.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.