need replacement parts for drexel heritage night stand drawers

A quick learner from Dark brown plastic part that goes on drawer track on bottom says:
I need about about 9 replacement plastic part that goes on track/bottom of drawer. 2 are night stands and 1 is a large night stand. Drexel did not email me part name or number. Can you help? Thank You Meg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Meg!

Please take a look at our Kenlin selection, including 32-076 Case Runner, 32-081 Drawer Socket and its Heavy Duty counterpart, the 32-082, and our 32-090 Rear Socket.

If none of these match what you need, I would need to see pictures of your current hardware to be able to identify them.
A quick learner from Littleton, Co says:
The drawer sockets are fine, it is the case runners that broke. The Kenlin case runner looks exactly the same. Is it stronger or do you have a metal one that can replace the Drexel brand or are they the same?
Thank You - Meg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not carry a metal version of the 32-076.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at