need replacement pivot points

A home owner from Medfield Mass says:

Attached please see the phot and drawing of the broken part. Can you recommend a replacement that is close or one I can modify ?

Thank you ,

Dick C

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190612_135103268.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure! We'll do our best to look into this for you, Dick. I can tell you that we don't have an exact match now, but please give us a little time to pour through what's available and we'll let you know as soon as possible. In the meantime, can you confirm the hole placement from the tip? That's what's tripping us up the most. Please make sure to measure from the center of the hole. Thanks!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Dick, I think I can help. We have the 26-433 pivot bar, which has the same hole placement as yours. I think this will be a good place to start. Granted the tip is different, but the operation is the same and it should still fit in the shoe.

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.