need replacement weather strip

A home owner from New Mexico says:
Window manufacturer not known. Part is "L" shaped with long leg 1/2" and short leg 1/4". Short leg goes into window groove, long leg forms seal against window frame.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 55-106 weatherstrip and let me know if you think this can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)