Need slider sockets for cabinet drawers

A home owner from Chagrin Falls says:
I have included pics, with measurements etc on on the attached document.
The stamps on the socket are G 6600. There is a C stamped on the corner. There is an L stamped on it, I assume that is for left as it came off the left side.
User submitted photos of a cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! Thanks for posting. Have you seen our 32-119 Grass Adapter Bracket Pair? This appears similar to your own hardware, but I'm not sure if its an exact match. Compare its dimensions to your own and let me know what you think.
A home owner says:
Hey looks like it could work..Do you have them in metal??

If not, I will buy it in Plastic...
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, this type of drawer guide is not available in metal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)