need to ID these parts

A quick learner from Queens, NY says:
Thanks in advance~!

I need to get a few of these vinyl operators and locks. please help me to ID these parts.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210412_183920.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210412_183927.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210412_184051.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210418_173814.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210418_173808.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I am afraid that your operator is no longer available. We did at one time have a replacement for this setup, but to add insult to injury the manufacture discontinued that operator also. If your operator is in working order however, you might just need to install the new Roto base: see our 39-248. Hopefully that is all you need to repair your window. On the locking handles take a look at the 38-138 or the 38-139 with the longer fork. If your operator is not in good working order let me know--I can try and see if we have something else that might work.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
How to Replace a Multi-Point Lock on a Casement Window [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.