need to buy certainteed window parts

A handy person from Rancho Cordova CA says:
Where can I buy Certainteed windo channel balance plastic stopper and other Certainteed plastic window parts? Thanks.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This hardware is a little tricky. I know the piece on the right is not something we're able to provide. It's an old type of take out clip that doesn't seem to be made anymore. As for the top sash guide on the left, our 18-008 may work as a replacement but you would need to compare our dimensions to yours in order to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)