Need to identify a window channel balance 5-3 EA2 CMC 12

A home owner from california says:
I have a window channel balance that looks like it has a 19-005 top piece, and a 15-003 bottom piece, the metal part is 26 inches long, and has code 25-3 EA2 CMC 12 stamped on it. Can you please tell me which balance to buy?
A user submited photo of window channel balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Are you sure you have the 15-003 bottom shoe? Just by looking at your picture, I think it may be closer to our 15-001. Please look at both products and compare their depths. Which one is closer to your own shoe?

A quick learner from California says:
I have the same balance. Did you discern exactly what he needed? I was told that I should probably trade out all 4 at once. The house is 7 years old and I am not sure how much us they got in the past. What are your thoughts? What is the cost for 4 of them?

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I'm afraid that we never heard back from this particular customer. Did you compare your balance shoe to what we have online like Paul suggested? What did you come up with? If you're having trouble, you may want to look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to accurately identify your Series.
A quick learner from Calif says:
I agree with Paul that it is most likely the 15-001 but the 15-002 is close also. You don't show a ready made balance with those parts. What is the cost to have four 26" balances made and shipped?
Profile picture of Tom
I need you to confirm whether it's the 15-001 or 15-002 that you have. Can you also confirm the length of the metal channel and what the stamp reads?
A quick learner from CA says:
The stamp is 25-3 EA2 CMC 12
Length 26"
15-001. 1 1/8"
Profile picture of Tom
Great! Take a look at the S395-26 with the option 2530. Let me know if you need any further help.
A handy person from CA says:
Balance arrived and installed. All is well. Thanks for the help
Profile picture of Tom
That's good news! Let me know if you need anything else, I'd be happy to help.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.