need to identify the top and bottom clips

A quick learner says:
I have two broken balancer's so i want to replace the entire units. The thickness is 9/16 and has the stamping of 28B this is a 29' unit. I found the balancer rods but I need help in identifying the correct numbers for the top and bottom white plastic clips in the photos.
I greatly appreciate any help you can give
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Please see our Series 380 balance. This comes with the 19-005 top and 15-005 bottom, which both seem to match your respective pictures. Just make sure the dimensions for each one is the same as yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)