need two types of bubble weatherstriping

A contractor from Rochester NY says:
Looking for replacemnt weatherstriping for Built Best Windows, installed in 1995.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 58-053, as well as our 58-055 bubbleseal with angled base.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)