need vinyl exterior window bead for Best Built Windows

A home owner from Dillingham Alaska says:
I had to replace glass in some exterior white vinyl windows.
In the cold I cracked some of the bead and I'm seeking replacement.
The photo supplied is very very close to the profile I need.
I tried to cover the measurements shown in the original image and write in the measurements I have taken from the bead of my windows.

These windows were bought and installed June 1999 and came from a company named

Best Built Windows in Spokane Washington - I cannot locate them now.

I hope you can help me.
Thank you - I think I have obtained some screen door repair parts from your company in the past.
Snap-in glazing
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please look and compare your glazing bead to our 55-197 snap-in glazing. The expose face is not as wide as yours, but we believe it will work for your sash. We suggest removing all the snap-in from one sash and replacing it with the 55-197 and save what is good for furture repairs.
A quick learner from Dillingham Alaska says:
hmmmm interesting. I will try a 3 foot piece - not too expensive to try but comparing the width of 55-197 at 11/16 (.578") is LOTS shorter than the .89" width of my current bead. I wish I had measured the distance from the glass face to the bead groove as that is the key here - the current bead gives the appearance of 1 inch quarter round. Thanks as it does take a long time to search this out. So I will try and see how it goes. Many Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.