need window balance parts

A home owner from Chesapeake, VA says:
Good afternoon,
Can you help me with obtaining the correct replacement parts. Im not sure which ones I need to replace these balances. I have one broken in one window but probably need both sides I am guessing. Can you please tell me the correct parts that I will need to order to replace this. here are the photos and marking that I could find on the window.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Karen. Thank you for contacting us. The best way to identify what coil balance system you need is to first identify the shoe. I cannot tell what yours is based on your pictures as it is obscured by the sash, but look at our 15-180 and let me know if this is a match. If so, you can also consider our Series 190 coil balance spring, 15-186 clip, and 15-182 bushing. Keep in mind that you only need to replace what has broken, so if some of the hardware is okay you can reuse it. Let me know what you think of these suggestions!
A landlord from Chesapeake says:
Here are the photos of the parts . The coil has the number 832 stamped on it.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I still think the hardware I suggested before is the closest we have. Carefully compare them to your own to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)