need window weatherstripping

A home owner from Virginia Beach, VA says:
Hi. Bought my windows from a company who is now out of business. I took pictures (attached) with a ruler next to it. There is some info on the inside of the window casing but I'm at work right now and don't have that info.

I think it is a foam filled offset bulb. Looking on your site I think it is 58-171 or 58-182. No idea what the size of .270 and .187 means.

Can someone assist? Thank you Caroline

PS I grew up in Bloomfield, NJ!
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The sizes you mentioned are the measurement of the "T" that is used to install these in the window. I can't tell based on your pictures what your size is. You will need to measure its width as carefully as you can to determine which of these seals is the better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)