See piocture please.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7515.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7516.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7517.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7518.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7519.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you may need our S395-30 channel balance. As long as you make sure that you're only measuring the metal channel and not including the nylon attachments in your measurements, you should be good to go. Based on your pictures, it looks like the stamp on your channel might say 29 3, which might be a 2930 option.

Make sure to check your stamp to be sure that you're getting the correct spring strength. If you're still unsure, I'd recommend removing and weighing your sash. There is a chart on our product page that will tell you which option to choose based on your sash weight. 

Let us know if you have any more questions. Thank you!

A quick learner says:
The stamp on my chanel balance is 2919. I ordered 2920 option.is it ok? My order number is 1046672
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey! I just noticed this discussion, and I'm not so sure about the order you placed. "2930" was just a guess, but it turns out that's probably not right. If you have "2919," then you need to weigh the window sash to get the proper option from the chart on the S395-30 webpage. I've held your order to prevent it from shipping wrong. Please weigh the sash and call our customer service center to handle this order! The phone number can be found by clicking this word: here.

A home owner from Northport, Florida says:
I also need this top sash guide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7539.jpg
A home owner from Northport, Florida says:

I need top sash guides similar to this but with slightly diferent megurments

1 Picture 7054 : Top should be 7/16, High-1" 7/16,

Bottom-3/4"

2. Picture 7053 : Top shoul be 1" 3/16, Top hole - 3/16", Bottom hole 7/8"

And Window Chanal Balances S395-30 Option -2970 Four (6) pieces

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! Look at our 18-185 top sash guide and compare this to yours. This looks like a good match to me.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.