needing new patio door clip

A handy person from St. Louis, MO says:
I know that the 80-051 is the part that i need...I have one broken at the top of my door. Yet it seems all you sell it in is white, which will stick out like a sore thumb on my door. The original clips are a brown color. I found the part on another website in a Tan color, but when I contacted the site, they said that the part in that color was no longer available.

So my question is if you have this part in the color Brown? I could get white and paint it I suppose, but if i can get it in brown to begin with, I think it would be better.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hey there. I am afraid there are no other colors available for our 80-051 patio door clip other than white. In fact, we have a limited supply of these parts, meaning, once we run out of inventory, these clips will no longer be available.
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.