new window guides

A contractor from New Port Richie Florida says:
I am looking for replacement guides and stays for these windows. Thank you.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Curt. I can't really tell for sure what you have based only on the sticker. Are you referring to the top sash guides? If so, it looks like you have a Kinco window. They have been known to use our 18-044 and 18-166, though I cannot guarantee if either will work. If these don't match, please show me a few pictures of the part itself, along with dimensions, and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)