no name of numbers on screen frame or metal clip

A quick learner from Canada says:
The window screens have two of these clips on one end. The other end has two tension clips. Looking for the clips in the picture.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can provide this exact clip. That said, look at our 70-127, 70-140 and 70-212 and see if you can adapt any of these to your screen.
A quick learner from Tigard Oregon says:
looks home made. Probably to fill in the space where a plastic screen clip once was.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at