non keyed sliding patio door mortise lock. offset thumb lock. 45 degree turn

A handy person from Encinitas,CA 92024 says:

Not sure of the brand. Photo 5421 shows an emblem that may help identify it. I may need to replace the handle as well, the thumb lock seems loose. thank you! Karen

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5414.HEIC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0507.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5421.HEIC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5420.HEIC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5422.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 82-218 Mortise Lock to me, as well as the 89-020 keeper. See if you concur. 

A handy person from Encinitas,CA 92024 says:
Yes, Thank you! The thumb key also needs to be replaced and is oil rubbed bronze. I see your replacement set only comes in white. My handle is stamped 2260 and looks like your Legacy handle 82-089. What is the difference btw the stamp# 2260 and 2265? Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The handle set sure does look like our 82-089, or if you prefer a keyed handle set, our 82-086. Unfortunately the thumb lever sold alone, our 82-107, indeed only comes in white. 

There's really no distinction we recognize between those old product does; they just depend on the exact manufacture and the date of manufacturing. Ultimately we find they often both appear with Legacy type handle sets like the 82-089 and 82-086

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)