off set left hand and right hand corners from Champion window screen

A contractor from Brewster MA says:
your part # 95-054 is the exact match for the lower conections of the window screen frame. The part I'm looking for is a right and left hand off set corner
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2378.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2381.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2382.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_E2383.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screencornerkey.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy Spring season. I just wanted to let you know that we're still looking into the availability of these corners. To tell the truth, I'm not sure if these are made anymore but we are doing our best to track something down for you. I will let you know once I have more information one way or the other.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! I wanted to let you know that we tracked down a match for these asymmetrical corner keys and are working on having stock made up for you. I will let you know as soon as they're available in our inventory for your review.

A contractor from Brewster MA says:
That is fantastic news. Would it be possible to have a sample sent my way to ensure a proper fit?
Thanks again,

David W
Profile picture of Tom

We are unfortunately not able to supply samples of these corners, but we will have detailed dimensions available for the product in question once it's in our inventory.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting! Please see our new 95-276 corner pair. This was the best possible match we could find for your corners but look them over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.