old corner key for aluminum slider window

A quick learner from Whitland, Indiana says:
I am looking for replacement corner keys for a single pane slider window. Aluminum frame, not sure the age of the house. Outside profile of key is concave for slider track clearance. also difficult to measure overall length. Looks like the 5/16" X 3/16" dimensions are the important sizes. Ends of key are tapered to a point. extrusion pic is of side rail. let me know if you need more pics or sizing. holes are diagonal rather than straight through.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0078.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0079.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0081.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0082.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0077.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure why your corner key is hollowed out, but I believe your best would be to use the 95-110 corner and adapt it to your window frame. I'm not sure what adaptation would be necessary, but I have a feeling it won't be as easy as just plugging it in. I'm sorry that we can't offer a better match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.