old fourco cleartemp sliding door - need replacement wheels

Home Owner from Spencer, MA
Oct 12, 2023 2:20 pm

Hi - we have an old Fourco Cleartemp sliding glass door that needs new wheels for the track. It's big = 8' wide [2 - 4'panels]. I don't see any other markings on the door itself for a differetn name than what is etched on the glass. We think your model #81-005 looks like it might be the right match but would like your help to be sure. Please email or call with any assistance. Thank you.

IMG_9296 IMG_9295 IMG_9294 IMG_9293
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Oct 12, 2023 2:43 pm
IMG_9297 IMG_9300
2 user uploaded images
Oct 12, 2023 2:52 pm
Attached are some pictures of the broken wheel as well.
We think your replacement part #81-005 might be the right part - but are looking for your help.

Attached are some pictures of the one we removed - which has broken.
I hope these help.
I think the wheel width is about 5/16" and the wheel diam looks like 1 3/16" but the images have a tape measure next to them in case I am wrong. :-)

Please let me know if the part 81-005 is indeed the correct part or if it is something else.
Thank you !
IMG_9300 IMG_9297
2 user uploaded images
Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO
Oct 16, 2023 9:38 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I do believe that the 81-005 may be the roller needed for your patio door repair. Your roller has the outside diecast casing and the internal steel casing that holds the wheel. To confirm, you'll need to make sure that the dimensions below match your assembly since it's tough for us to make out accurate dimensions from photos. We do not carry any 1-3/16" diameter wheels but 1-1/4" is close and you should be able to adjust the height to make up for the slight difference if needed. Thank you.

Alternate image for 81-005
Alternate image for 81-005

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts