old windows weatherstrip

A quick learner from tampa Florida says:
Hello I'm looking for some weatherstrip for some old windows. If we could find one that will fit, I have a community that needs them and we are looking at 200 units. Hopefully you can't help me.
User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The weather stripping you show in your photos looks like a sill-type bubble. Take a look at our 58-164, 58-182, or 58-183. They all seem to have the same 3/16" leg to fit into the groove on the window. Could you use any of these?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)