opener handle for a window

A contractor from Huntsville, Utah says:
Pozzi is the name on the opener. The window opens up from the bottom a few inches for air only.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the handle is not available by itself. You would have to replace the whole operator. Check out our 39-037 and see if this is a match for you.
A contractor from Huntsville, Utah says:
Awesome. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)