operator

A home owner from Boston says:
I'm looking for the operator to replace my old one. It's Simonton windows and made in 1995. There is a number under the window which is 421412/O3, JOO 35. Thank you for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190610_140557.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid that your operator is no longer available. Take a look at the 39-388 along with all the related parts. You might be able to use this operator with one of the related brackets. Take note you will need to reverse the detach clip 39-105 and install it on the bottom of the operator link arm so to attach it to one of the sash brackets installed on the bottom of your sash. I have never actually done this, but not sure what else you could use. Let me know what you think.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.