operator panel rollers, Marvin patio door

A handy person from Minnetonka MN says:
Can you please advise whether the 81-018 is a suitable replacement for the Marvin part #10820000 or Marvin part #05550411, stainless steel version.

I have not taken the doors down to inspect/measure the existing rollers. I would prefer to have the correct parts in hand at the time I remove the doors for repair. Thank You--Ed
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I honestly can't say for sure. The 81-018 is used by many wood sliding door companies. The only way to know for sure is if you remove your rollers and carefully compare them to our 81-018.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)