panaflex hardware

A handy person from Larchmont, NY says:
I some Panaflex doors with a metal channel at the fixed side. There is a wall bracket and a corresponding roller bracket that attaches to the door. Possibly a stabilizer or something to keep the doors shut. I have attached a few pictures. Got any ??
Thanks in advance for your advice !
User submitted photos of cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm not sure if we have anything exactly like this, but we may be able to help. Check out our 23-139 and the diagram for it below. Do you think you would be able to use this hardware as a replacement? Does yours operate in a similar manner?
A SWISCO image of where the 23-139 is installed.
A SWISCO image of where the 23-139 is installed.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at