Inquiry about Part 39-536

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
I think this part will replace a broken slider on my vinyl awning window. Measurements match the broken part. However, I need to know how wide the track is. My part is 1/2 wide which slides in a track. I assume there is a clip that goes on the knob the goes in the hole on the crank arm.

I hope I made enough sense that you under stand my problem. I do not know who manufactured my vinyl windows. In fact I think the manufacture went out of bussiness.

Thanks

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Aloha. The Truth Hardware Pivot Slide, 39-536 fits in a 5/8" wide track like our 39-556. The Truth Detach Clip, 39-558 anchors the stud from the pivot slide into the hole on the arm of the operator. Please let us know if you have other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.