part ID request, top tilt

A home owner from Palatine, IL says:

Looking for this replacement part for window/screens. Approx 35 years old. Inside of part appears to say 1165. No other markings on part or window. Not sure of MFG.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recognize this part, but it's been discontinued for some time. Our 95-182 may work as a substitute, but it may require you to cut off that side pad with a utility knife.
A home owner from Palatine, IL says:
Ok, I will give this a try. Thank you for the info.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at