part attached to side of sash top and bottom 4 per sash.

A quick learner from Florida says:
this is a plastic part that attaches to side of sash 4 in all top & bottom .....
pictures shows broken part, its location on sash and void where part did fit on sash.....I am ordering the ser..380 balance for another problem.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191231_143841.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191231_144152.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191231_145015.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191231_143700.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The part you're showing us is known as a face guide. Start off with having a look at our 67-026. Carefully go over our measurements and see if they match up with yours. If your measurements are different in any way, please get back to us and let us know how so.

Thanks....the guide I have is smaller by 1/16 on top side....see attached photo....this shouldn't make a deference. but do you have another part measurements per photo?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side guide.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we do not. The 67-026 is the best option we have at this time. I can't imagine that that 1/16" difference will be the end of the world, but I then again there's no way to know for sure. Either way, this is the closest option we have in our inventory.

Thanks. I will try that part.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great. Let us know how you make out, and thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.