part in the upper pane of the window

A quick learner from Happy Valley, OR says:
Hi, this is a mystery part... I don't know what it's called, so I don't know what to search for. It's on the frame that goes around the glass, on the upper part of the window. I thought it might be a takeout clip, but it's not in the right place to be that, I don't think. It moves in and out like a takeout clip. One of the photos shows a broken one - it is hard to open it because it's broken. These windows don't appear to have take out clips. I'm ordering some new channel balances, so I thought I'd see if you knew what these are, so I can replace these as well. Thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1519.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1520.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1521.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a vent latch to me. Take a look at our 26-106 or 26-107. Look over the dimensions and see if either latch matches what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)