part in the upper pane of the window

A quick learner from Happy Valley, OR says:
Hi, this is a mystery part... I don't know what it's called, so I don't know what to search for. It's on the frame that goes around the glass, on the upper part of the window. I thought it might be a takeout clip, but it's not in the right place to be that, I don't think. It moves in and out like a takeout clip. One of the photos shows a broken one - it is hard to open it because it's broken. These windows don't appear to have take out clips. I'm ordering some new channel balances, so I thought I'd see if you knew what these are, so I can replace these as well. Thanks so much!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1519.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1520.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1521.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a vent latch to me. Take a look at our 26-106 or 26-107. Look over the dimensions and see if either latch matches what you need. 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.