part needed

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I have ordered some sash pivot bars (26-241) from you but may need the plastic piece that the pivot bar slides into, located in the jamb of the window. Unsure of the manufacturer of window.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds like you might be referring to the pivot shoe. The bad news is that the 26-241 is compatible with about a million different kinds. There's no way at this stage for me to know what you have. 

In order to make a recommendation, I will need a clear photo of the original shoe so that I can check our inventory for a possible match. I would also like you to write its thickness and width so that we can narrow down the list of possibilities even further. Note that this will require you to remove the shoe ahead of time; you cannot get an accurate measurement while it's still installed.

How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.