Alenco top sash guide needed

A quick learner from Albuquerque, NM says:
This is the cap piece that holds the channel balance at the top of the window frame. It is 1 1/4 x 3/4 x 5/8 inches. It goes with an Alenco window. The channel balance is a 2730 and 28"
User submitted photo of their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have an exact match. Our 18-174 looks similar, and is for Alenco windows, but its dimensions seem to differ. Could you confirm?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)