part for kitchen cabinet drawer

A quick learner says:
Im looking for the attached part to my old kitchen cabinet drawer. Do you have it or do you know I can get it? Thanks.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, this looks a bit like our 32-312. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)