parts for an old mirror closet sliding door

A quick learner from El Paso , Tx says:
These are the parts for an old mirror closet sliding door. Basically the little wheel needed to be replaced. An expert came took the parts and now I can't get them back.
I wrote earlier and they recommended one part, the long one, but now I need the whole kit.
I need these parts so badly!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 36206387-A6F0-4D8F-BDCA-4BB2F1953BC2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ECEE0B1A-BDC9-42DA-BBE2-2E1256C989DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AF2D4D4B-951E-4906-A979-CF06702CF280.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 68983D48-9271-4A1B-93C7-F598D8D5DF47.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1DB43242-F01C-4B4E-92B2-0516BD4F1EE6.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Our 23-016 closet roller looks like it could be a winner in a match. Take a closer look and see if you agree. 

A quick learner from IA says:
I'm needing the part that goes into the bottom. Is it just a screw? But it's how the door is attached to this part.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The 23-016 does use a screw that comes in from the bottom, yes. All of our 23-016 rollers come with this screw. Did yours not have it? If it did, can you elaborate? I'm not sure what else you may be missing.

A quick learner from IA says:
It's a screw and a flat piece like a square washer that I am looking to replace. That part has been lost. The part to attach and adjust the height of the door.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. I'm sorry for the confusion. Unfortunately, we aren't able to supply that washer. We've looked into it before and discovered that it was discontinued and is no longer made. I looked into it again now and learned that nothing has changed. Your only option may be to find a local hardware store who can fashion something that can work in its place. 

I'm sorry that we cannot be of more help.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.