parts for double hung window

A home owner from Markham, Ontario, Canada says:
Good day Madam/Sir,

I would like to ask you for help to get my 20 years double hung window to work properly again.
I have three this type of windows and one of them doesn't work. I tried to get parts in Toronto but with no success. I found your web page searching on internet and I hope you may help me.
I attached few pictures taken of working as well of damaged window. I'm not able to locate any part number on coil or on shoe. May you determine what parts I have to order from you just looking on pictures?

Thank you in advance for your help
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It will be difficult to accurately identify your coil balance shoe while it is still in the window. I think it could be our 15-175. If that is the case, you'll need our Series 152 coil balance. If there are no numbers on your coils, you'll want to weigh your window sash and then divide that number by the four coils that are supporting it. For example; if your sash weighs 20 lbs. You'll need four, 5 lb. coil balances. If you need new support hardware for your coils, please see Coil Bushing, 15-143, Coil Bushing Cap, 15-144 and Coil Support Barrel, 15-145.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.