parts needed to fix duble pane no tilt windows

A quick learner from Port St Lucie, FL says:
Need to replace 29"/2820 and 19"/2810 Channel balances in a 1971 house. I think they are 370 series. Will need also sash tops, capitol lock, and the two pronged clip that holds balance from the top (which I did not find pictured anywhere). Please see attached pictures and advise. Thank you.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, the Series 370 appears to be the best match we have for your balance. I'm not sure about the other parts, though. Please take pictures of each one and provide dimensions. That will help us find waht you need.
A quick learner from Port St Lucie, FL says:
Attached picture of the two prong clip on top,which holds the balance when window is up. It measures 1 1/2" by 1"
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the extra information. I'm afraid that these take out forks are no longer available. They were in the window to help remove the sashes. When I worked on these windows in the past I used a #8 sheet metal screw like the 33-017 in place of the missing fork. You would need to first remove the rubber stop (should look like 59-001) from the track so that you can install the screw where the fork was. After you reinstall the sash back into the track, reinstall the 59-001 stop, leaving the screw in place. The screw should not effect the operation of the sash with the rubber stop in place. If it is, just remove the screw until the next time you need to remove the sash from the window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at