parts to secure screens on double hung window frame

A home owner from Brunswick, ME says:
Attached are 2 pictures of the metal knobs which go on the outside sill. (there is a screw driver slot on the top of the knob) and 3 pictures of the plastic piece which goes into the outside window frame.

The bottom of the screen has 2 holes which fit over the knobs on the sill. The spring pins on both sides of the screen fit into the plastic parts in the window frame.

some knobs and plastic parts were lost during reconstruction of rotting sills and frames.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7267.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7270.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7268.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7271.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7272.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid that we don't have a clip like this, but you could potentially use our 70-176 or 70-212 as replacements. I cannot guarantee if they will work, but they're fairly versatile for what they do and I've been able to get them to install in a lot of different screens. Look them over and let me know what you think.

A home owner from Brunswick, ME says:

Apparently a tool is used on the window frame to gouge out a hole in the wood, and the plastic part goes into the hole and is flush with the frame. It is not a clip.
Then a spring pin on the screen fits into the plastic part in the hole. Thanks anyway.

You do not have the metal knobs which are screwed into the sill? There are 2 knobs on each window sill. The bottom of the screen has 2 holes which fit over the knobs.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We don't have anything quite like this setup I am afraid. We do however carry some thumbscrews, like the 70-176; but we use these along with a clip like the 70-071. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.