patio door roller

Landlord from California
Jul 2, 2023 10:54 am
Hi, I have two 81-292 in my cart, they closely resemble what was on my door except for the top view which show the
inner trolley "part the wheel is attached" is curved or winged inward on top and mine was straight. Unfortunately, I do not have a measurement as it is a real house and I had to reinstall the worn rollers. Do you think they are the correct replacement?
image2 image0 image1
3 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 2, 2023 4:53 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for posting. Nice attention to deal. I don't think that difference in the inner housing will matter, so long as the crucial dimensions of the 81-292 match what you have--specifically, the height and width of the entire assembly, as well as the wheel diameter. See the diagram below for reference. In any event, this is our closest match to what you have. If by some chance it does not work, you can keep in mind our Return Policy here.

Dimensions for 81-292
Dimensions for 81-292

Landlord from California
Jul 24, 2023 1:39 pm
I received the rollers #81-292 and they were an exact replacement for my existing rollers. My concern was that the catalog image
top view showed the inner trolley winged in on top and mine were straight " not curved in", but the replacement part were an exact match and had a straight trolley just like the ones I replaced. Once again Swisco came through with a replacement part that I was unable to find anywhere else locally.
Thanks
image0
1 user uploaded images
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
Jul 24, 2023 1:54 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Awesome! I'm very happy to hear that it worked out for you. Thanks again for the business and please feel free to reach out if we can be of any further assistance. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts