patio sliding door single roll assembly

A handy person from Marlton, N.J. says:
I think when I removed this part I did not know that there was also an external assembly. If necessary I will go back to the job site. Hope you can id this part!

The wheel diameter is 1 1/8". Assembly is 2 1/8" long side, 1" tall and 1/2" wide.

Marking on side is A S and 81 3. It might have a 9 between the 1 and 3.
Patio door roller
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

It's tough to say for sure. What you're showing us just the inside portion of a roller unit. The outer housing is missing, perhaps still installed in the door. That said, see our 81-007. This was used on Capitol and Remington patio glass doors. I think this could be the one you need. The A-S stands for Allen Stevens, who is no longer in business.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.