peachtree kerf entry door weatherstripping

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
i have to replace original kerf and have no idea where to find it. or what kind of substitute to use. any info would be appreciated. thanks
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have this exact kind of weatherseal available. However, you may be able to substitute it with either our 58-169, which nails on, or our 58-180, which has an adhesive, stick-on base.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)