pegs that fit into shoe

A landlord from NJ and PA says:
gray pegs that stick out from bottom of window, to slide into shoe, are completely snapped off on both sides (view is bottom of sash). can they be replaced?

the sash has the "Harvey" logo on the lock, not sure of window age .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named missing peg1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. These pegs are called pivot bars. We can help you replace these, but it's difficult to say exactly what you need without seeing the originals out of the window sash. Our 26-423 and 26-416 have been used in Harvey windows, but I can't say for sure either is what you need. Look them over, compare them to your original hardware, and see if one is a match. 

do you have a video on how to remove /replace them?
Profile picture of Bob

We don't have a video for these tilt latches, but typically they go into the slot and screw in. If you can't figure out how to take the old one one, you might be able to just push it deeper into the sash using the new one; however if the 26-416 is what you have, you may not be able to push it in further. 

It appears we MAY have the 26-423 , but can't be sure it appears they are riveted in.
I can drill out the rivets, but are these threaded so I can screw in the new one? Does it come with screws?
Profile picture of Bob

If they are riveted in, you will need to drill them out. I'm afraid the replacements don't come with screws. This depends as much on your sash as it does the tilt latches. You may need to contact your local hardware store for assistance. Many thanks. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.